The links below provide more information on Camp Floyd
Our Next Meeting
Join on the first Thursday of the month (February 5, 2015) at 7 PM at the Lehi City Historical Archives located at 2151 North Point Meadow Drive in Lehi.
We may also be able to add 8 people via our Google Hangout.
Look for our logo on our Google Plus, Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter tools.
Please accept invitations to join our circles, friends and groups. These tools give you the insider information about the activities of the Friends of Camp Floyd on a weekly basis.
Please contribute history about Fairfield Utah during the Camp Floyd period of 1858-1861.
Join us in video conference calls.
Links to News & Partners
2015 Camp Floyd Museum Events
Archaeological Excavation 2009
Camp Floyd Gazette Newsletter #1
Crossroads Journal - Park Ranger
Crossroads Journal - Articles
Deseret News August 10, 2010
Fairfield Utah Historical Society
Friends Facebook Page
Friends GooglePlus Community
Lehi City Historical Archives
Living History Handbook
Living History New Member Reg.
Living History Rules
Living History Volunteers Wanted
Pioneer Heritage Company
Goals and Objectives
• Assisting management with activities at Camp Floyd
• Educating State residents and visitors to the Park about the history and importance of Camp Floyd and its role in the Utah War
• Facilitating purchase of privately owned land within the boundaries of Camp Floyd.
• Helping realize the goal of a proper museum/office facility and other Park expansion at Camp Floyd State Park
• Helping Camp Floyd State Park to realize its full potential relative to the history of the State of Utah, Fairfield, Utah, and its influence upon the United States and specifically, the Civil War