The links below provide more information on Camp Floyd
Join us at the Friends Meeting Thursday Dec 4, 2014 on a Google Hangout.
We will NOT be meeting at the Lehi City Historical Archivesocated at 2151 North Point Meadow Drive .
Look for our logo on our Google Plus, Pinterest, Facebook,
LinkedIn and Twitter social media tools.
Please accept invitations to join our circles, friends and collaboration groups. These tools give you the insider information about the activities of the Friends of Camp Floyd on a weekly basis. You can help us by contributing history about Fairfield Utah during the Camp Floyd period of 1858-1861.
You will also be able to participate in video conference calls and hear special speakers on your computer.
Notice the donation graphic to the right --->
We have a $1.300 fundraising campaign for scholarships for the youth this summer. Click on the donate button to find out what your money will buy.
News & Partners
Archaeological excavation April 11, 2009
Camp Floyd Gazette Newsletter #1
Deseret News August 10, 2010
Friends Facebook Page
Friends of Camp Floyd GooglePlus Community
Friends Twitter Site
Friends 2014 Crowd Sourcing Project for Signage
Crossroads Journal News Encampment
Crossroads Journal August 2014
Lehi City Historical Archives
Utah.Com Destination Camp Floyd
Utah.Com Destination Pony Express
Friends of Camp Floyd Goals and Objectives
• Assisting management with activities at Camp Floyd
• Educating State residents and visitors to the Park about the history and importance of Camp Floyd and its role in the Utah War
• Facilitating purchase of privately owned land within the boundaries of Camp Floyd
• Helping realize the goal of a proper museum/office facility and other Park expansion at Camp Floyd State Park
• Helping Camp Floyd State Park to realize its full potential relative to the history of the State of Utah, Fairfield, Utah, and its influence upon the United States and specifically, the Civil War